Monday, February 1, 2010

Contact

To submit a story, you must supply your name, location and website/blog if you have one. It would also help if you sent in a short bio along with your story for introducing yourself. For those of you who wish to remain anonymous, you still need to send in your name, location and website, but I will not disclose that information when publishing.  Note that your story could be edited for any grammatical/spelling errors. If any considerable changes need to be made, I will not publish the story until you have looked over and approved the modifications. To send in your story(ies), please send me an e-mail at godshandministries@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Disclaimer: Not all stories that I receive will be published.

P.S. I'll be posting stories once a week.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP